HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Monday, April 7, 2008

new job a75

What is most important hear is that 75 is an "a" job, that is what we are seeking. A means repeatable, strategic, and profitable. Those are the customers that I want most. We have other criteria that make up a "a" rated client. That would be that the owner of the business in our case a general contractor or designer(architect) is at the height of their career. Or thru evaluation they are a young buck(like myself) and show promise of being a leader in there chosen field. B clients are nothing to sneeze at either. The two biggest jobs that we have right now are with B rated clients. If you read my blog regularly you'll know that I have a great deal of respect for "c" clients. "c"'s are some of my favorite clients to work for. What else makes a75 good is that it is a fast track job, it needs to be done now, crazy shcedualing for me has really messed things up for me lately(I mean the last three months) it is the nature of my business. Residential construction.....everyone knows that scheduling is meaningless. Unless you are with fantastic builders, which is what I am desperately trying to find. Builders who's schedule mean something and can be counted on. I was at the RDC show last week and met with 13 builders of which I think all are fantastic builders. If I can pick up one new account from that show I will have added an "a" rated client and be so much better for it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home