HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Profiling

Esteban and I ran approximaltey 800' of V-groove today for job a61. IT started out with Esetabn ripping 1x8 into 1x4, and with myself making two pairs of knives. One pari of knives for the groove side and one pair of knives for the toungue side. Making matching knives is quite a challenge for me, only becuase I have on stylus and it doesn't match the width of the grinding wheel. That I can't dress the wheel, that part of my machine is not working. Thru some trial and error I was ablt to pull it off with success. I have learned so much about profiling lately. I really need to find out where to get parts for my machine. ALl this work with matching knives is going to make it very easy to do a single set of molding knives.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home