HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Monday, March 31, 2008

an exceptional day

We installed the a69 doors all day friday. It was a huge day, we worked about 14 hours on the job to get it done. Doors are a finicky thing and they require special attetion, and a special skill set. We were both very tired at the end of the day, Gagan and I that is. I suppose I should speak for myself I was very tired and sore the next day. The doors were very heavy and big and there was alot of moving them around. taking them on and off the hinges to make all the needed adjustments.
We are into a new week and now we have new goals. we back to working on job b58 and b67. I'm going to meet with the people from b58 today and possibly get more work at that job, I think some bathroom cabinetry and media cabinetry, so I'm excited about that prospect.
Today we are going to a33 to install some closet shelving. I hope to also get more work from that job, as the units are sold off. HOpefully the new buyers will want some more cabinets.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home