HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

skillers pants are the best

I love my new skillers pants. I have had them now for about two months. The are the greatest thing ever. As a mill worker I spend a lot of time on my knees. The skiller pants have pockets sown right into the pant leg for a knee pad to slide into. The new pad is a high quality gel type so it's very effective. Today I was installing a vanity and spent three hours on my knees, with out those pads my knees would have been very sore. The alternative is to have mats down on the floor. The mats can get in the way and bunched up and become a trip hazard. Or even worse a particle can slip under the protective matting and be unseen and really grind some nasty marks in a perfectly finished floor. The way the pants are made they have a twist to them so the knee pad always stays in the right place. There is also a very convenient slot for my pencil to go when I can't put it in my shirt pocket. I recommend these pants to any trades man who works on there knees and struggles with knee pads.I successfully installed the vanity for job b68 today. It went in beautifully and is yet another example of how well we do what we do. And by that I mean the whole process of designing to installing. On Friday Gagan will bring the counter top over and install that. The counter top is also wood with an under mount sink, we are doing several of those nowa days.Tomorrow will be a very physical day for me as I install a69. It will be the beginning of installing four enormous doors, 96" tall. I'm sure my back will be sore tomorrow I'm sure. Then on Friday I will be installing two more, and replacing the door jamb. Actually after installing the doors tomorrow I may have to run up to NH to the hardwood dealer to get some needed material for the Gagan to work with Friday, The timing is good because the hardwood dealer is open late on Thursdays. My only concern is that Betsy may not start. That's are van by the way. She is having difficulty starting right now. If she breaks down in the next two days I'll be hurting.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home