HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

designer

Today I spent the majority of the day working with AutoCad. I am working on the designs for several projects. I think my design sense is one of the biggest differentiators for me in the market place. Of course I am bias. It is based on reason though. In large part I am basing it on my past expereince and the designers that I work with currently. I am fortunate enough to work with some talented people, and thusly I have been able to pick up quite a bit. I feel like I really listen to what people want and need in their cabinetry and I try to make it happen. In a world that is very difficult to make a profit I seem to still gravitate to do things the hard way for the sake of my client. Many cabinet makers will be inflexible and have only one way of doing things. I try to push my designs to do new things that will distinguish my cabinets now and in years to come.
The team is working hard on job a61. It will be complted this week if not than pretty close too. I am excited about getting this job behind us. It is a very different type of cabinet and taking much longer than we thought and costing more in materials. And again that is becasue I am not willing to sacrifice quality.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home