HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

this weeks staff meeting

we had it Tuesday morning. It is a short week and we have many deliverables, so we needed to meet first thing this week and lay-out our strategy. I kind of went on about how no-one does any of the house keeping with being told to. We talked more about the comments that came up last week about everybody having deadlines and not being able to help each other. I want the guys to know that we are so on the right track to being an effective work group. Our next big step in becoming a cohesive team is being able to engage in constructive conflict. We have created conflict by having to many top priorities and the guys are left to hash out how they help one another.
My next move is to have everyone recognize each others strengths and weakness and know automatically how to help out. The meeting this week was very good, I had everyone's attention and there was feedback. We collectively looked at the goals we needed to complete for the week and talked about the best order in which they are to be executed. the execution logistics has changed since then but it is reactive to events unfolding. as the week has progress we have continued to stay focused on the same goals and we have used each others strengths and weaknesses. I am very proud of my team members we have the strongest sense of solidarity right know. I think we are really starting to understand the sense of dependency that I always talk about.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home