HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Monday, August 11, 2008

cuff cabinets

We have completed job a85 and delivered it on Friday. I think the client had more work for us which is exciting this could turn out to be a very good thing for us. In the A clients we are particularly interested in the repeatable prospects.
We should be wrapping up b80 which came out beautifully I will be posting photos of that as soon as possible. That should also lead to more work, The architect Gleystein design seems very impressed with what we did.
A87 should also be finished this week. A87 is a very solid cabinet. It is cabinetry designed for a pool house which is a wet environment. We built the cabinet out of maple plywood with solid wood edging. The face frame is mahogany to be painted. You can imagine the strength.
The main focus for this week is b76. A kitchen with a glazed finish. We should be able to begin install this week. I am going to the job site today for a survey. Many times they tell me it is ready but I get there and it isn't ready.
Like last week. I went to a job to install a vanity but the tile guy was there doing the grout. Why didn't the contractor call me and say wait another day? He wasted two hours of my time, I had to return to the shop with out doing the install.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home