HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Thursday, July 10, 2008

how not what

We have a couple of cabinet jobs that we are working on currently that I am going to try a different approach. One of things I learned on the install of b58 was a difficulty in keeping the tops of the cabinets in plan with one another. I have always worked from the bottom up. I am going to build now from top down. I will be installing the soffit first then the upper cabinets. and then the base cabinets. It will require more pre-planning on the site, and I will have to change around what goes on the install list. But I am pretty excited about the prospects, for example it will be easier to install the crown and upper cabinets before all base cabinets. This could really have an effect on the speed of the install. It is how we do what we do that will give us a competitive edge.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home