HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

50,000 foot view

How did I determine to start the farm team up again? I took a look at the fifty thousand foot view of the company, relative to work load. We have 13 live projects
four of them are "a" clients, 5 of them are "b" clients, and four of them are "c" clients. The "b" clients account for 60% of the volume alone. We have 6 potential new projects in the pipeline. We have two potential "a" clients that we are pursuing to get projects to bid on. On top of that I am committed to spend 4 hours a week on finding new "a" clients to bid with. Q3 08 is going to be a very busy quarter. I am concerned with Q4 and Q1 09. As those quarters have been historically slow for me, I am looking to keep things steady all year now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home