HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gagan couldn't make it to work today, so I had to cover his shift. So I installed the rest of phase one cabinetry for c78. And it went smooth. It is all due to thye fact that I came to the job and took real time dimensions of the plaster walls. The cabinets went in one after the other poerfectly as planned. I think that says alot. The job site at c78 is a little scatterd and out of control. The Contractor though is a really noce guy and has all really nice guys on the job site. It has been such a pleasure to do job where everything fits smoothly. I got into the shop early to day and got everything that i needed for the install today loaded up. I installed today only what I needed and only what I brought with me. just as we planned. It is a good representation of my vision for my buisness. Where there are installers installing cabinets and an expediter who is bringing the cabinets from the shop to the jobs on a daily basis, Modeled after a resteraunt expedtier who brings the food to the tables as it is prepared. No need to have food sitting around no need to have cabinets sitting around. Tomorrow Gagan will return and the two of us will load up all the wall cabinets and head to the job tomorrow in two vehicles. I will brief Gagan on the job and leave it to him to complete the phase 2 of the install. When I return on Monday I will get to the job and get my dimensions for phase three.

B58 is lagging behind momentarily. Althought it does appear that Esteban has begun fabricating parts for the oven cabinet. That will make the cabinet ready to install sometime next week.

I went to another home building seminar at Van Millwork today co-sponsered by Desing New England magazine. It was really great, the Classic Group spoke and interior desingers that they work with also. I really liked everything that they had to say. Both organizations have done some amazing projects in their careers. I posted earlier on my blog about these seminars. Personally I think they are a good idea, mostly in the audience are home owners who will have projects of their own, who need to get info about how Construction projects opperate.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home