HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Monday, June 9, 2008

3d rendering

Wow last night I started messing around with Solid works. In a short period of time I was able to create a 3d rendering of an L scribe, which is a standard part here. Pretty exciting, I don't really know what i am doing but, I did it. We initially are going to use the software for in house operations. Some day we will have computers on the shop floor and the bench men will be using them for building specs.
We have a training event scheduled for this week, maybe I should use that to begin teaching about the companies computer directory and how to get and open autocad files and solid works files.
We should be completing the next a61 job today, and delivering tomorrow. I put of the install of c78 until late wed. afternoon. I will get an afternoon jump start and then be able to hand it off to Gagan on thur. morning. I am concerned about the oven cabinet install. I may have to leave that up to Gagan for Friday. This is of course assuming that it is built and painted by then.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home