HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

design challenges

Cabinet plans for job b76 are finished, or at least the first version. They are submitted and awaiting critic. I have already started the next kitchen designs, job b77. That particular job Will require more creative effort, it is a type of design that I have not been doing so much lately and it require to call upon a job we did years ago number 16. I am really looking forward to the challenge. I have found it difficult so far mainly because the slate is blank. Until the cabinets take shape it is hard to do. I have to decide what I am going to draw attention to as well as the work flow with-in the kitchen, also what the predominant moldings are going to be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home