HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Monday, July 21, 2008

work in progress

At todays staff meeting we discussed in depth the 50k foot view of the company. It is important that the team knows what i know about the company. Without that information we simply cannot execute as an effective work group.
We went over the important jobs that are coming up this week. We have two new "a" clients that must be executed flawlessly. These are the first jobs of some of the areas best builders, and we need to be putting our best foot forward, it will call for extreme ways in quality inspections. The jobs are not big, but they are important.
I want to tell about the latest job I just bid to Halsey Builders, What is interesting here is that I met Halsey at Raybern of Somerville. I have said this before, but Raybern is a great place to meet new contacts, and if I ever don't want to go there because it is boring and I feel like I have more important things to do then all I need to do is remember that I can meet new clients there.
the a61 benches are coming along good, a76 is under construction, b80 install is starting today, we have a busy week full of installs and design work. I have a lot of work for the farm team and will be relying on them to bring it on home this week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home