HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ordinary post

Another hectic week. Things are crazy busy at Kidder Blaisdell. Our team does not wavier in fact we strengthen at times like these. One way is in our constant desire to improve at what we do. For example: I am trying a new system of doing our weekly staff meeting. We have changed the time from Monday morning to Wednesday morning. Why? Everybody is asleep Monday morning including myself. The purpose of the meeting is for me to share what I know about the work and to receive feedback form the men about the work status. I am preparing the weekly agenda for Monday and handing it out on Monday as it is everyone's time sheet as well. And it is easier for me to close out the weeks notes on Friday and prepare for the next week on Friday also. But I want to try and get more lively and productive meetings hence changing it till Wednesday. I will try to post an example of a weekly handout. For todays meeting I was especially pleased with how it went. We actually walked around the shop together as a group and observed what was happening with the current work and we were able to talk about each others existing issues as a group. It was easier to clarify the priorities.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home