HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Monday, August 25, 2008

I love okoume


here is a shop picture. It is a good example of the wide variety of jobs that we will take on. Our client needed this part very quickly. We delivered this piece with in three days primed twice with thick exterior oil based primer. This rafter and a few other smaller ones. We built this out of Okoume marine grade plywood. Which I bought at Boulter Plywood. I was in Boulter Plywood today for some more okoume this picture is about 6 weeks old, and some 8/4 poplar that we needed for b90 interior doors. As expected I was brought out into full laughter, we all laughed together as they told me that they would give me net 120 days with a 2% discouunt. Just for the record I am COD with Boulter but is sure was funny as I think we both thought about the slow paying customers that we have. And how they treat you, like you owe them more favors.
Today I installed the next phase of b76 which was built while I was away. It fit like a glove, to my happiness. It was hard work, and very humid today. I will return tomorrow with more stuff to install.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home