HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Thursday, September 24, 2009

our way

today we were working job number 115, it is in Cambridge, and is a decent size job. It is the first one with this customer. We are doing our best work. I am heading up the install, and so far have been very successful it is not a kitchen but instead many other cabinets laced through-out the house. We have been pretty successful about executing the way we intend. We are trying to mimic how a restaurant serves food. I take the order from the customer and the shop or kitchen prepares the food or cabinets. I bring to the customer exactly what they want in the amount that they want it at the time they want it. I do this by monitoring the progress of the job sites myself. my hands and head are involved. I can maintain several jobs at one time and still make each person feel like they are my most important client. We are trying to execute each cabinet install in a 2 or 3 phase strategy. so I don't bring the items needed for phase 3 until we are in phase 3. when we bring an item to a job site we have a specific intent of installing the item.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home