HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

single piece large face frames

this next set of pictures is how we install a wall cabinet that has walls on both sides and a face frame that needs to be scribed to both walls. first I hang the wall cabinets. then you can see the face frame setting on some cabinets, it is all one piece with backer boards that slip in around the boxes and to which I screw into to hold it in place. I can put the frame up one side at a time to scribe it against the plaster. And then push it in after cutting away the scribes. I use hollow wall anchors to pull the plaster tight to my scribe cut. In the end you have a perfectly installed tight fitting wall cabinet and a joint free face frame that is eight feet long. This is the best way I have for installing such a cabinet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home