HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Sunday, August 16, 2009

the long view

the other day I was talking to a friend of mine, Joe Kuhn. He is a house painter, out of Lexington, and has a great business. One of the best house painters in the area. I started out doing freelance carpentry for his clients as he was painting their homes, that is home repair. When we were talking he was telling me about conversations that he has had with prospectives clients. He said at one time "I have been doing this for fifty years". That made me think, wow fifty years he must really know his business. I know it's true because he painted my grandparents house with Lead back in the fifties. I really admire anybody who has 50 years of being in business. I have only 12 years now so just 38 years more to go. I know that it is only a matter of time for me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home