HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Monday, September 28, 2009

kitchen design

I have been doing loads of design work lately. designing 2 kitchens at the same time, job #124 and job #122. things are going very well, I have to attribute much of my success to my association with NKBA. there is so much that I learned from attending a study group. I am also planning to attend another seminar at Clark next week. Clark has got an incredible showroom, they are the distributor for Wolf and sub-zero. We have had some trouble getting this special veneer for job 119. the vendor sent out the wrong the veneer. They took it back and are sending out the correct stuff, however the problem is that now I look incompetent in the eyes of the client.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home