HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Monday, April 28, 2008

the most interesting parts

I have just sent into the shop the next three pages for job b67. There is nothing wrong with being a B client by the way. It is just as important to us to have any of the three types a,b,or c. it has no impact on the quality of what we build it has more to do with how we make decisions as a team in the line of duty. But anyway so pages 7-9 were distributed into the shop today. What is important is how the information was presented.
Sondu you will find this interesting but I'm giving out the info your way. I am not drawing and dimensioning the cabinet boxes I am leaving that up to the bench man. I just don't have the time right now. We will see how it goes, I could be proved wrong in this experiment and the credit for this information distribution will be yours sondu forever to go down in the halls of our company. And I'm OK with that actually I am excited about the fact that there are people in my organization who have things to say about how we do what we do.
If I haven't said it already a75 has put on us a rush job so they can complete a portion of their work. We will accommodate them of course, it again puts my team to task of completing a quick turn around job. Which is something that makes us special and me very proud.
We got another great compliment today from a happy costumer. WELL DONE was what he said. this the guy with the beautiful teak top, that I am jealous of. He has every right to be happy it was a smooth job. which says alot because it was a tricky job. That is my strenght when it comes to install, I'll do the tricky stuff myself. You know what I like the most though is that when I called the client today I got a hold of him at a rare moment he was celebrating a new baby on the way. If it wasn't for my business I wouldn't have come across that joy coming out of this guy. It is the people interaction that I really like about this business. Yes you clients can drive me crazy and make me want to kill myself, but usually you are the most interesting parts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home