HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

fortune favors the prepared

So far this week is going very well. B67 is well under construction and I will be having to buy more hardwood before this week is over. The president of Raybern came by my shop today to drop off three cans of paint. He did that because he really wanted to do it himself because of how long we have been waiting. i was shocked to see him, never in a million years would I have thought that. It goes to show how the owner of any company wears a sense of pride and concern for the customers that is hard to get in the lower ranks. The lower ranks would have made me wait until the weekend, but the owner knows how important timeliness is. Anyone at the company could have done that, but nobody did what anyone could have. Also my hinges are in for the a61 job and I'll pick those up tomorrow and then we will be one more step closer to completing that job. Our rush job for a75 is going great it will be in the paint room tomorrow and if the client wants installed on Thursday. Our other rush job I will begin the install tomorrow that is job a33 the custom bi-fold doors, and closet shelving. I may be able to finish that install this week if I am able to stay focused and we don't run into road blocks. One of my favorite expressions comes into to play here. "fortune favors the prepared" I will try to play out all things mentally tomorrow morning for the next two days and mentally play out the events to complete the two rush installs. with my team working the way it is now it is possible. If my truck breaks down then we may have trouble.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home