HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Thursday, February 21, 2008

No heat today when we came into work today, that’s always great. We couldn’t get the furnace to fire over, had to get the landlord’s guy’s to do it. I feel like the biggest chump when it comes to this shop space. It’s nice space, and it cost a fortune to move here but man the roof leaks like a siv and the heat doesn’t work. It’s always shutting off and the whole shop cools down to like 40 degrees.
On another topic I was told that the veneer that we bought was not actually messed up at all. And I shouldn’t have any trouble gluing it up with white glue. So I’ve tried again and we shall see, I did make an effort to use substantially less glue as I’m thinking that I applied to much before and that caused the bubble-up. So in a few hours we’ll know when I take the clamps off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home