HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Monday, February 18, 2008

I met with some clients today for several hours talking about their project. I reminded me of a question that some one posed to me recently, someone influential to me. They asked "do you like doing the marketing?" Good question, but I wasn't sure how to answer it. On one hand I really hate it. On the other I have to love it. I don’t like not liking it because that would make the classic entrepreneur unable to really move forward because of his or hers love for what they do and in ability to let go . I don’t want to limit what I can do with my time here because I can’t let go. I want to continue to work but as a hobby, working on my house. These are my goals, to delegate more work and become more of a project manager delegate in 08. It’s more than just a slogan it’s a strategic growth move. I did enjoy meeting with these people, I remember them enjoying me I was making them laugh at themselves and me, I was able to connect with them through laughter. This couple is younger than I am, that is a first, and these folks really look up to me and my ideas and suggestions, that sometimes is hard to comprehend, I guess it’s all part of getting older and having experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home