HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Friday, January 23, 2009

made to measure

I have been installing at 77. One of the things that I did at 77 different from before was to install a pedestal at the ceiling at the beginning of the install. It has proven to be very useful and I think a smart technique, I am continuing to think about the similarities of the pedestal at the floor and a pedestal at the ceiling.

I have been thinking of the similarities between my business and the closet industry. One thing i would like to do is offer my clients a closet system that is priced competitively with California closets. I think the skill set that I have and the shop that I have can produce a very nice closet system of high quality.

In this new economy it is important for my business to consider other markets to compete in using the tools that I have. I am already in the face of the potential market that being my current customers, so the marketing is already done so to speak.

Right now the plan is to utilize another brands basic system. But I will make my own vertical petitions and shelves. then to use what I have learned about pedestals on the ceiling to give the system a real built in look. All the insides like drawers and tie pull outs and pant pull-outs hampers is all after market stuff easily obtainable from the suppliers in incremental widths of 2". "Made to measure" is what they call it like men's clothing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home