HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

today I'm going to buy more lumber. I'm going up to Highland hardwoods which is great buisness by the way if you're looking for wood. I'll be picking up today 12/4 mahogany for job a69 two 8' doors 2.25" thick, 8/4 poplar for three more doors, 5/4 quarter sawn red oak, 4/4 flat sawn white oak, and 4/4 soft maple. I go myself today because of the importance of getting good material. typically a materail pick-up is done by a staff member. Today is different with all these different wood species and the needed dimensions, I better go to make sure it's correct. besides the staff is busy doing their work, and don't need the interruption. All of the oak is for some stair treads which I hope to do more of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home