HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Sunday, April 26, 2009

good for marketing bad for production

tomorrow Gagan and I will be doing a job that we normally wouldn't do. This job is our first job with the Classic Group, and premier construction company in New England. I have been prospecting them for over a year and finally have been awarded a job. Small all be it but non the less a job, where we can show the PM what KBWC is all about. I have a feeling that one of the principles will be there as well on and off tomorrow. So I shoudl have a good chance to build my relationship with him. Also we will be building our relationship with the PM, because that is a very good person to sell our services to. This job is bad for production (it is only one day and it uses up company assets, and prohibits us from working on our current jobs, but the men in the shop will be carrying on with that) but it is good for marketing purposes, my hope is that it leads into a life long relationship with a very prestigious builder.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home