HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Monday, March 3, 2008

Working with my staff is one of the rewarding parts of being me. I wouldn't otherwise have the chance to get to know these people if they were not in my employ. Working with other people is a challenge, the road with another person is always slower it requires patience. Andre is a great helper so that makes it easier for me he'll do what ever I say without complaining. I wish I knew porteguese or he spoke better English. I could have prepared the van better for that install, we were short a few tools. It's hard in the winter because you can't leave glue or caulking in the truck over night it will freeze up, so we are constanly moving tool boxes in and out. We have all these different jobs going on and it's hard to keep the tools of the van organized.
We are in a tough week. we have many demands and lots of deliverables. In addition to trying to install three jobs I have three service jobs. By service job I mean going back to completed work and tweaking things here and there. What is important about that is that we are willing to do it. If any of my clients have a concern about there cabinetry as long as they have been reasonable with me I'll take as good as care of them as I can. I am thinking that I should embrace the service as much as possible and do it all myself. It is such an important part of my company and what we offer. It is the service that makes us different and if I pass that down to an employee than I take the chance of clients being displeased. I think from the clients point of view if the principle comes out to do the service then they are ciked, and they know that I take them seriously. Also I can monitor the qualiity of my finished work and see how it stands to the test of time. So I urge my clients to call me back if there are any problems, I can use that info moving forward.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home