HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Now we are around the bend. All the doors are in and they only need to be adjusted. We then need apply the molding the stops and all the hardware. We have to finish by tomorrow, I can't go back on sat. and have no intentions of returning Monday, but I will if I have to. I hope by getting there early tomorrow we'll be able to finish, it will take focus.
c66 is slated for install starting on Monday. Sondu and a out of hall of famer "Gagan" are going to lead that up. I need to go there and install the vanity while those guys are installing the wall unit. maybe do that Monday and Tuesday.
b64 is also slated for install on wed. that will be me and Andy. We need to get some detail dimensions for a69 which is down cape sometime early in the week, and we are tentatively scheduled for work on Friday down there. Where we'll install a door frame and surrounding casings. Esteban will start fabricating the parts for that next week and then the door after that.
Next week is going to be jamming for the staff and myself. I'm happy for the c66 guys they will probably have a good time installing the C client.
On top of all this I'm trying to get all my year end stuff done for the acountant. So I hace to reveiw the chart of accouunts sometime and make year end adjustments, which takes time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home