HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

getting radical

I have some great new ideas on setting up the interior of my van. When I get back from vacation I will be doing the next Kaizen event on that topic. It should take about 2 days. Yesterday I installed a small door awning. I had to do it alone because the staff is busy with their own projects. Gagan asked me if it was faster to do it with two people. It always is faster with two people, but we have to remain spread out now covering more work. The other thing that is balanced is how professional we have to look in the eye's of the customer. This job was directly for a homeowner who has no concern for how we install this awning. Had this been for a high end GC we would have gone out with two people, just look more competent and assure the GC that we don't need extra management. The other thing Gagan is that we have to allow ourselves to get radical. Especially in economical times like these, in any time if a single business wishes to separate itself from the others than it has to allow itself to get radical.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home