HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Monday, March 16, 2009

more improvements

Another great day in the shop and the field. Productivity is again up and moral is up as well. I have made yet another advance in the weekly goal sheet. I have inserted monetary values to the jobs so that the staff can see what size payment is coming in and from who so they can better decide what job to work on if there is any confusion about what job to work on. I think it will eliminate an excel file that look at and work on frequently, the cash flow sheet. Now my cash flow will be visible on the goal sheet and I will only be working on one sheet and not flipping back and fourth. this is will add value to the client, more time and effort spent on value added things.

We had another Kaizen event on saterday. I had to lead that one up myself. Esteban helped me some what. I completed the new rack that goes under the sand paper shelf. this new rack will hold work that is in progress, like doors that have been built but are not being painted. It holds the parts off the floor and away from the wall and in an orderly fashion where they are easy to see and easy to pull from and put back.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home