HOME
NEWS
GALLERYAboutCONTACT BLOG

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

where do we get good ideas

one of the things that I need to do is continually improve our product in the eyes of the end user. How do I do that? By listening to my customers. I turn to my customers for any creativity in the cabinets, I let them drive the creative process. For that reason it is why I go out and do the installs myself, i want to see first hand how the cabinets are being used and what customers want. One of my side projects is a line of cabinetry called "hungry coyote". It is a bi-product of the economic climate, meaning the highest level of value added engineered cabinets. leaps and bounds more expensive then Ikea but also leaps and bounds higher quality. We have been building this type of cabinet for several years. Recently at a high level meeting with a client an improvement over how we deal with the light molding was suggested during a brainstorm session by a homeowner that I hadn't thought of. I continued to think this idea over because it just made so much sense. We are going to be implementing this new idea right away and probably be using this new way moving forward. this adds value to our clients. Collectively my clients are smarter than I, it's by actually listening to them and thinking over their ideas that we will become a more customer centered business.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home